The programme of the LingvaFest’ 2019 language festival is being prepared. New activities will be regularly added here. The complete programme of the event (with a detailed timetable) will be available in September. You can have a look at last year’s programme to see what you can expect.
Participation in the entire festival is free for visitors!
What to expect
- Language courses – get to know tens of languages during short lessons
- Language quizzes – test your knowledge and win interesting prizes!
- Contest on the linguistically most talented pupil and student
- Simultaneous translation – live! (Try how they work in an interpreter’s booth. A short course on interpretation from Czech (not only) for kids and youngsters.)
- Speeches on interesting topics
- Presentation of publishers
- Presentation of language schools, tips on staying abroad
- Presentation of new applications, learning tools and learning methods
- Cultural programme (songs and dances from various parts of the world in different languages)
- Lottery with valuable prizes